Hilton Assistant C&E (Conference & Events) Operations Manager in Da Nang City, Vietnam
Hilton Da Nang is a brand new contemporary hotel in the city center of Da Nang. Located at the Han Bridge and the start of the famous Bach Dang Street with a variety of bars and restaurant, the hotel is a 12-minute drive from Da Nang Airport and 5 minutes from the beach.
The hotel features 223 technologically advanced and locally inspired guest rooms and suites with views of the Han River. Rooms located on the 11th floor also offers beautiful views of the ocean.
Hilton Da Nang has the perfect selection of meeting rooms, restaurants, and bars.
We are looking for an Assistant C&E Operations Manager who is responsible for managing all banquets and events in the hotel to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while optimising sales, evaluating performance, and ensuring staffing levels meet demand.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant C&E Operations Manager , you are responsible for managing all banquets and events in the hotel to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Assistant C&E Operations Manager will also be required to optimise sales and ensure staffing levels meet demand. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all Banquets/Events
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Propose ideas to build the range and quality of Conference and Banqueting operations
- Optimise sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Ensure staffing levels meet business demands
- Ensure training is carried out on an ongoing basis
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Front Office team
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
An Assistant C&E Operations Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong knowledge of hotel/leisure/service sector
- Record of success in Conference and Banqueting operations, specifically the ability to deliver profit, control costs, and build customer loyalty
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills to create a winning team
- Conference and Banqueting Operations experience in a managerial position in hotel/Events Centre
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Banquets and Catering
Title: Assistant C&E (Conference & Events) Operations Manager
Requisition ID: HOT046N7