Hilton Assistant Security Manager in Da Nang City, Vietnam
Hilton Da Nang is a brand new contemporary hotel in the city center of Da Nang. Located at the Han Bridge and the start of the famous Bach Dang Street with a variety of bars and restaurant, the hotel is a 12-minute drive from Da Nang Airport and 5 minutes from the beach.
The hotel features 223 technologically advanced and locally inspired guest rooms and suites with views of the Han River. Rooms located on the 11th floor also offers beautiful views of the ocean.
Hilton Da Nang has the perfect selection of meeting rooms, restaurants, and bars
We are looking for an Assistant Security Manager whodirects security personal and works with Department Heads to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience while ensuring compliance with local safety legislation and hotel emergency procedures.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Security Manager, you will be responsible for directing and coordinating the activities of security personnel, work with Department Heads to confirm all staff understands security procedures, and organising patrolling of the property to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Security Manager will also be required to ensure that hotel is in compliance with all local safety regulations and is conversant with hotel emergency procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all areas of the hotel
- Liaise with government and law enforcement agencies as necessary
- Coordinate additional personnel for Conference and Banqueting functions
- Organise patrolling of all boundary areas, bedrooms, offices, storage areas, public areas, and function rooms
- Assist the hotel in complying with Local Fire Safety Legislation
- Assist the hotel with Local Safety Legislation to ensure compliance of the security department
- Knowledge of the codes of practice for P.A.C.E.
- Ensure tours are carried out for the purpose of fire prevention, safe means of escape, and security
- Inquire as necessary into and report upon any thefts within the hotel using your discretion in connection with any of these matters that you deem should be reported to the police
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel, engage in the implementation of safety and security procedures for the department, and provide assistance and advice to other departments in relation to security
- Prepare incident reports and ensure all allegations are properly followed up
- Liaise with Departmental Heads to ensure hotel staff is aware of their security responsibilities
- Plan, deliver and facilitate regular staff awareness training
- Be fully conversant of company terrorist procedures and convey to staff
- Be fully conversant with hotel Fire and Emergency procedures
- Responsible for management of key control within all departments
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Security Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Organised and systematic approach to problem solving
- Security industry experience in supervisory capacity
- SIA trained and licensed
- Ability to listen and respond to demanding guest needs
- Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Good grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in same or similar role
- First Aid
- Fire fighting qualification
- IT proficiency
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Security and Loss Prevention
Title: Assistant Security Manager
Requisition ID: HOT046NK