Hilton Night Manager - APAC in Da Nang City, Vietnam
Hilton Da Nang is a brand new contemporary hotel in the city center of Da Nang. Located at the Han Bridge and the start of the famous Bach Dang Street with a variety of bars and restaurant, the hotel is a 12-minute drive from Da Nang Airport and 5 minutes from the beach.
The hotel features 223 technologically advanced and locally inspired guest rooms and suites with views of the Han River. Rooms located on the 11th floor also offers beautiful views of the ocean.
Hilton Da Nang has the perfect selection of meeting rooms, restaurants, and bars.
We are looking for a Night Manager who will bethe first point of contact for any general management related queries and overall hotel operations concerns that arise outside normal operating hours.
What will I be doing?
As a Night Manager, you re the first point of contact for any general management related queries that arise outside normal operating hours. The position has a Front Office focus but also has responsibility for overall hotel operations in the absence of Functional Managers, including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Be visible in the hotel lobby and other public areas
- Represent the General Manager and other Senior Managers in their absence
- Maintain current knowledge of all security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of such procedures as required
- Handle any management issues or emergencies that arise, record them as required, and implement the necessary actions to bring them to resolution
- Ensure that all Guest complaints are managed promptly and completely
- Support the Night Auditor with all Front Desk and accounting related duties
- Produce nightly reports, as required
- Inform other departments of Guest special requests, including early/late departures and room changes
- Maintain awareness of all hotel areas
What are we looking for?
A Night Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Have a degree, diploma, or formal certification in Hotel Management or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of Front Office supervisory experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sectors
- Current and demonstrated knowledge of health and safety and security procedures
- Calm, efficient, and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Night Manager - APAC
Requisition ID: HOT046N3