IHG Food & Beverage Supervisor - InterContinental Hanoi Westlake in Hanoi, Vietnam
· In the absence of a Manager, conduct shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are
· Supervise functions
· Supervise outlet service to maintain high standards
· Endeavour to resolve all complaints during shift and log all complaints in log book for further follow up
· Supervise cash handling and banking procedures
· Prepare daily banking and cash flow reports
· Establish and instruct staff in cash security procedures
· Deal with irregular payments
· Supervise the maintenance of service equipment
· Monitor standards of guest facilities and services
· Control stock and monitor security procedures
· Assist with menu and wine list creation
· Prepare and deliver training
· Work with Superior on manpower planning and management needs
· Work with Superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
Required Skills –
· Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the
brand and the Company.
· Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local
· Problem solving and training abilities.
· Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
· 1-2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Supervisory experience preferred.
Job: Food & Beverage
Requisition ID: HAN000471