Microsoft Corporation Technical Account Manager in Hanoi, Vietnam
Technical Account Manager
In Microsoft Services, we help businesses around the world to accelerate the business benefit derived from Microsoft products and technologies. Working with 60,000 partners worldwide on some of the largest and most complex technological challenges around, we provide technical consulting and support services to 54 million customers. Microsoft services are at the forefront of delivering innovative solutions across the industry megatrends of Cloud, Social, Mobility, Big Data and Security.
Account Delivery Executive, Client Delivery Manager or Engagement Manager – whatever you consider yourself to be, this is your opportunity to work with leading edge technologies and solve complex IT and business challenges on the Microsoft platform with a focus on evangelising and driving the adoption of cloud based solutions.
Microsoft Services is currently looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) who is effective at working with senior customer stakeholders across all business functions within commercial enterprise accounts including strategy at CxO, design with key business leads, deployment with IT, driving business end user adoption.
The TAM has full responsibility for the end-to-end delivery representing and management of all Microsoft Services as a single cohesive delivery team throughout the lifecycle from supporting sales through to demonstration of benefit realisation in a portfolio of 5-7 customer accounts.
The TAM is on point to drive customer satisfaction through the effective management multiple of programmes of work whilst ensuring Microsoft Services revenue growth & profitability.
• Represent Microsoft as the owner of all service delivery within the assigned accounts.
• Investigate the customer’s long-term business objectives, anticipate future technology needs, develop a strategic technology solution roadmap and lead the proposed solution work-streams to bring customers to that future state.
• Recommend, deliver and support solutions (technology and services) that meet the customer current and future needs through an end to end delivery lifecycle from initial solution roadmap through design and deployment to user adoption and value realization for a portfolio of 5-7 customer accounts.
• Promote the delivery of incremental services identified in the solution roadmap whilst continually looking for new opportunities aligned to the customer’s long term business objectives
• Drive clarity, understanding and customer confidence in the delivery approach and deliverables that is incorporated into contracting documents
• Manage the full delivery lifecycle including implementation and ongoing support in all accounts in the assigned Portfolio, meeting customer requirements profitably and within policy to match customer demand and engagement and/or contract expectations
• Leverage the entire account team through the use of the customer stakeholder map to drive a cohesive approach to the management of the accounts.
• Our customers often look to TAM as their primary point of contact, the TAM must able to set expectations and guide customers through the Microsoft organization appropriately without taking on the responsibility of the other roles, working closely and orchestrated with them.
Business Division Specific:
In Microsoft Services, we help businesses around the world to accelerate the power of Microsoft products and technologies. Working with 60,000 partners worldwide on some of the largest and most complex technological challenges around, we provide technical consulting and support services to 54 million customers. Across Enterprise Services and Customer Support Services, we have a global team of 10,000 professionals in 88 countries, and we draw on the full resources of the Microsoft organization worldwide.
Benefits of working at Microsoft:
Microsoft values different life experiences and viewpoints. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally. We will encourage you to pursue your interests and passions away from the office. Our products and technologies help you balance life away from the office and enable you to manage your schedule efficiently.
We take your career seriously at Microsoft and will ensure that we provide regular reviews throughout the year to offer continuous feedback and support to inspire you, develop your skills and ensure your personal satisfaction and growth. The Microsoft performance philosophy recognizes higher performance with bigger rewards through a formal annual performance review.
Specific Skills and Qualifications:
• At least 5 years of experience with managing the delivery of innovative IT solutions that provide high business impact transformational projects.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective long term relationships at all levels in a customer organization
• Consulting background with a broad understanding of Microsoft technologies and the industry megatrends including Cloud strategies
• Strong experience in end-to-end system implementation (e.g. CRM, ERP, Campaign Management) that involve in business decision and process.
• Strong Program Management skills including experience with change management and Benefits realization
• Strategic and analytical thinker with an eye for detail
• Degree or equivalent in IT or management
• Ideally ITIL and project management certification
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Customer service & support