Hyatt Bartender in HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam
- Provides exceptional services to guests and internal customers in other department at all time to maintain positive interactions with good working relationships.
- Presents menu/ drinks list, answers enquiries and makes suggestions regarding food, beverage and service to guests.
- Takes guest order, prepares and serves beverage as requested without unnecessary delay.
- Familiars and have good knowledge of the Outlet’s Menu and Wine List.
- Reports any difficulties or problem to Team Leader/ Assistant Manager for solution or follow up actions.
- Maintains par stocks of beverages and guest supplies, ensure all items are kept in the proper storage under the appropriate temperature
- Prepares mis-en-place according to the requirement and operation needs.
- Clears and resets counters or tables.
- Assists in Bar stock inventory and maintains an accurate inventory record.
- Submits request for replenishing the beverage items in the Bar.
- Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the hotel's policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Have experience in similar positions for at least 2-3 years
- Good English communication
- Willing to work late at night
Primary Location: VN-65-Ho Chi Minh City
Organization: Park Hyatt Saigon
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HOC000259
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.