Schneider Electric Human Resource Business Partner - Commercial Office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Responsibilities of HR as Business Partner
Constantly partnership with business leaders, proposes efficient HR solutions (quality / costs / time) all aspects of HR to increase employee engagement to support business growth and efficiency.
Contribute to the organization design (skills, resources, processes) to suit business challenges and HR strategy.
Carry out workforce planning (WFP) to ensure the affordable recruitment and critical competency to be developed in line with the business growth
- Responsibilities in Learning & Development (L&D;):
Design, deliver and administer the organization's training programs in accordance with the organization’s L&D; plan to enhance the competency of individual employees to respond to the business growth.
Analyze L&D; needs (by getting input from business leaders, Career Competency Review – CCR, Performance Appraisal Result, etc.) to design and develop learning/training programs using a variety of delivery methods including coaching, webinar, e-learning, job rotation, software simulation, etc. to make it cost efficient.
Implement L&D; programs and follow up
Evaluate learners’ satisfaction and transferability to enhance the L&D; programs’ effectiveness.
Promote the learning culture in the organization
Follow L&D; KPIs and generate reports from My Learning Link (Training Database Link)
Work as a team with HR services to ensure the HR quality services to the business in the following aspects, but not all inclusive
Administration of compensation and benefits
HRIS (technology and administration)
Health and safety
Deployment of HR initiatives and programs
- University degree in Human Resources, overseas education highly preferred.
- MBA holder is a plus
- At least 5 years HRM experience in foreign companies.
- L&D; experience and passion in talent development is an advantage.
- Understanding of hi-tech industry and ability to utilize insight about the trends, key issues and external factors that impact the industry and the organization to put in place medium and long terms action plans to support business growth and efficiency.
Others (e.g. language skills, technical skills):
- High energy level, passionate and result-oriented
- Good command of English (TOEIC at least Pre-advance level 785)
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills to work with business leaders and HR teams within / outside countries
- Teamwork spirit: Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback
Primary Location: VN-65-Ho Chi Minh City
Unposting Date: Aug 31, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003PR5