Diageo Logistics Executive in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City
Type of Job:
External Job Description:
• Follow up suppliers to ensure shipments dispatched as plan & correct shipping documents provided on time.
• Manage 3PL to complete customs formalities including customs clearance, registration, import licenses, letter of authorization.
• Track, monitor, solve problems if happened, and report for the visibility of customs progress as well as KPIs for accelerating customs process for finished products and POSM.
• Build master data and documents retention to keep track and record customs clearance documents (data, information, minute of meeting) in logic and accurate manner easy to access. Ensure all needed documents are compliant and ready not only for customs clearance process but also for post-customs later.
• Monthly performance review with 3PL to have stable service & proper preparation in peak season to avoid loss sales due to out of stock.
• Calculate tax and tax strip payments to ensure the payments proceeded on time and accuracy.
• Track validation and renew brand registrations for company products.
• Work with Customs, Post Customs about check price and other relevant issues.
• Master data maintenance frequently for consistent registration with customs and avoid/minimize risks.
• Track and updating changes of laws/regulations relating to import/export.
• Find opportunities and execute for cost saving from importing/exporting process.
• Find opportunities and execute to reduce lead time in transit and customs clearance procedure.
Qualification and Experience Required:
• University degree
• More than 3 years experience in Logistics / Customs clearance for trade / manufacturing / 3PL companies
• Can do attitude and is cautious in nature
• Knowledge of Customs in Vietnam, experience in dealing with Customs to get quotation
• Good at Excel and Planning
• Fluent in English
External Job Title:
Ho Chi Minh City