Citi AML Compliance Risk Management Officer in Vietnam
Primary Location: Vietnam
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Compliance and Control
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 17047356
- Support and strengthen at the country level Citi's efforts to assist in the global battle against money laundering.
- Provide guidance to business ensuring full compliance with the spirit of all applicable laws and regulations designed to combat money laundering.
- Coordinate and monitor day-to-day compliance with local and global anti-money laundering requirements.
- Assist the business in designing and maintaining an effective, state-of-the-art anti-money laundering program.
- Administer the Country program for compliance with requirements of US and local sanctions laws/requirements ensuring full compliance.
- Provide support to and serve as back-up to the other members in team.
- At least 5 years in regulatory compliance, legal, risk, audit, finance experience in another foreign bank or a large local bank.
- Working knowledge of Compliance-related functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or professional qualification
- Various training courses on banking products, Risk Management, Compliance, AML