General Electric (Lead) Lean Manufacturing Egineer in Hai Phong, Vietnam
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
• Work in close cooperation with manufacturing department to define, then rolling out the implementation of a Lean manufacturing processes and establish CoE level Lean mechanism and rhythm. Drive strategy execution and improvement results, link Lean initiatives closely to plant KPIs pursuing operation excellence
• Lean project implementation: Identify continuous improvement opportunities which covered productivity, quality, safety, utilization, inventory, lead time, etc. , focus on end-to-end improvement, facilitate manufacturing engineer/supervisor/operator to build up Lean projects, conduct shop floor observation, drive team on Lean implementation and follow up, provide periodically coaching, instruct KPO member hit the target by Lean methodologies.
• Simplify operation process: Drive manufacturing process change, eliminate process waste, simplification, optimize end-to-end information flow
• Lean activities and events – Plan Lean activity and event to support key Lean initiatives and promote Lean culture, organize internal Lean events, e.g. Lean Action Work Out, Lean day to enhance bottom to up engagement, build up external benchmark partnership to leverage industrial best practice
• Advanced manufacturing technology application: closely follow brilliant factory trend, familiar industry 4.0 and Internet of Thing application, collaborate Lean and digital, using automation/manufacturing system driving breakthrough on waste reduction
• New product introduction: support engineering team on new product introduction, using Lean tools on layout design, production preparation, resource planning to reduction unnecessary waste
• Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, Operations, or related Engineering fields
• 2+ years hands on experience using Lean and Six Sigma tools: 3P, 7 WAYS, SMED, TPS, Process Capacity, etc.
• Strong communicational and influential skills to oversee, direct and motivate project team, and other functional personnel as needed.
• Certified Six Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt is preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to work independently
• Strong problem solving skills
Locations: Viet Nam; Hai Phong