Citi CitiPhone Service Manager in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Primary Location: Vietnam,Ho Chi Minh City,Ho Chi Minh City
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations Customer Service
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17071008
Be in charge of CitiPhone teams and manage their performance effectively and productively
• Ensure a CitiPhone’s sales moral, ethic and discipline in order to develop proper sales models within CitiPhone.
• Maintain system of reports to monitor and track daily sales activities properly.
• Actively propose, manage, implement and oversee business plan in order to achieve target assigned.
• Proactively work with other internal units and functions in order to understand thoroughly operational tasks/processes and add more value to current daily tasks.
• Proactively participate and perform Coaching plan for performance improvement. Frequently raise constructive feedback to make coaching/training contents be more suitable and better.
• Participate in S&D strategic meetings & decisions to establish, maintain and develop staff’s benefits & responsibilities, ie: Citimax scheme, business acquisition plan, marketing and promotion plan…
• Resolve customers’ complaints and develop improvement plan to overcome service gap if any
Preferably 3-4 years in management role of sales team
• Experience in building strong performance team with healthy working environment
• Competitive mindset with can-do attitude, positive thinking
• Good written and spoken communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
• Possess analytical and good problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to interact with internal stakeholders (e.g. products and operations)
• Preferably has good understanding of consumer banking products & market
• Ability to effectively communicate and present ideas, concepts, and explain products and services
• Organizational and multitasking ability
• Commercial-minded and entrepreneurial
• Highly results-oriented and self-motivated team player, adaptable to changing business conditions and client requirements
• Suitability in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel