EY Forensic Manager, Assurance, HCM in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Forensic Manager, Assurance, HCM
Requisition # HOC00050
Post Date Feb 27, 2018
About the opportunity
Do you have the vision to see through problems?
Then join EY and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
We’re looking for a Manager/ Senior Manager to join our Forensic team.
Our fraud investigation and dispute professionals help clients deal with the complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes that could otherwise detract from client efforts to achieve their company's potential. As part of this team you'll draw on knowledge of fraud assessment, monitoring and prevention to identify issues that need addressing. Your focus will be on helping organizations manage fraud risk more effectively and treat it as a critical business priority.
• Participate in and as required lead forensic engagements.
• Build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and develop a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities.
• Lead presentations and proposals for medium complex projects or elements of highly complex projects, and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals.
• Manage financial aspects of client engagements and communicate significant issues, fees and estimates to partners and clients in a timely manner.
• Draw on your skills and experience to create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
• Package overall engagement findings into clear, concise, high-quality work products and act as a subject matter resource on one or more services, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems.
• Assist partners and directors with generating new business opportunities to better serve clients.
• Drive improvements in business processes and to serve as a role model for Risk Management (RM) and make sure that project teams understand and comply with our RM guidelines.
• Communicate effectively with EY engagement partners and managers and work to build, manage and motivate high-performing teams, and help key staff to build sustainable competencies.
• Create positive teamwork and actively promote a strong learning culture.
• Strong academic record with a degree in a relevant field
• At least five years to seven years of experience in auditing, forensic accounting, investigation or litigation support preferred
• Willingness to contribute to business development
• Regulatory investigations and knowledge of regulatory environment (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), OECD convention on corruption, local corruption legislation, enforcement trends)
• Fraud and forensic investigations (eg. occupational fraud, bankruptcy and insolvency, insurance fraud, mortgage fraud, procurement fraud)
• Securities fraud and market abuse detection and investigation
• Financial statement irregularity investigations
• Fraud prevention including fraud risk assessments and compliance program development
• Anti-money laundering and Asset tracing investigations and recovery
• Forensic due diligence and forensic audit support
• Investigation concepts (evidence presentation and collection, data privacy, legal privilege, investigative interviewing technique, business intelligence)
• Review of policies and procedures, internal processes and controls
• Preparation of forensic reports including review, analysis and verification of evidence
• Liaising with clients, in-house counsel, external legal teams, witnesses, police, criminal prosecutors and regulatory enforcers
• Multi-national / jurisdictional / cross-border investigation
• Working in multidisciplinary teams
• Risk management
• Leading sector / law firm business development / marketing initiatives
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Travelling is required
You are required to provide full details of your qualifications and experience, together with academic transcripts .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All information will be treated as strictly confidential!