Schneider Electric Sales Manager, Himel Electric in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
To manage Vietnam retail market by identifying and setting up distribution channels, finding projects, specifying our product, ensuring POS growth and successfully delivering assigned target.
- Co- operate with local Schneider Electric team to identify best distribution, OEM and POS channels in market.
- Identify and recruit suitable S2 distributors and channels (economic segments)
- Ensure delivery of business target.
- Establish brand in market through websites and local marketing documentation
- Conclude at least 12 number of big projects being referenced in 2018
- Ensure POS growth of 50+ channels in his market – measured as on website with validated pictures
- Gain vs all Chinese brand competitors to expand by more than 50% in Vietnam markets for circuit breaker exports as per export data from China government
- Ensure the Vietnam national market to be covered by distributors
- Customers Complaint closures to customer satisfaction
- Manage the pricing, and product position in the Vietnam market
- Develop the talent, identify skill gaps and develop with training
Electrical Engineer/Manager – or suitable experience
Knowledge and Skills REQUIRED:
Other key considerations:
Minimum 4 years sales experience. People management experience a plus.
Motivated and passionate, previous sales experience highly regarded.
English and Vietnamese fluency language a must
Strong entrepreneurial sales skills; commercial background
Previous channel experience an advantage
Experience in a technical role from the Industry market will be an advantage [residential, buildings)
Experience in Low Voltage products an advantage
Commitment to succeed and achieve targets – track record an advantage
Ability to meet deadlines
Ability to lift performance and meet targets/quotas when required
Ability and methodology to develop, mentor and motivate a services team
Excellent business ethics and integrity
Primary Location: VN-65-Ho Chi Minh City
Unposting Date: Apr 30, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 0048J5