Traveloka Ticket Agent (working in shift) in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Resolve customer cases related to flight ticketing, including but not limited to rescheduling, corrections, changes, check-in problem.
Issue tickets to customers via booking system.
Escalate support cases as per company’s criteria.
Manage airline health and CAPTCHA viewer.
Continuously monitor the booking system.
Ensure all cases are solved within required timeframe following company’s SOPs.
Define compensation for customers inconvenienced by airline issues
Manage working relationship with airlines and escalate any issues as per SOPs.
Manage routing and payment method enablement as per available inventory defined by SOPs.
Ensure that all airline providers are running well and escalate any issues to the related parties.
● Minimum 1 year experience in travel industry and customer support
● Experience with GDS ticketing systems
● Certified for Abacus, Galileo, and/or Amadeus systems.
● A strong understanding of customer service principles.
● Demonstrated problem-solving skills, strategic and analytical capabilities.
● Willingness to work in shifts.
● Result-oriented, problem solver, analytical skill, and customer-focused.
You will work with high-caliber individuals including graduate of Ivy League universities, top-tier consulting companies, big 4 audit firms and multinational companies. Be a pioneer and challenge your capability in setting up new business processes for a Southeast Asia's premier technology company!