General Electric Channel Account Manager in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Lead and coach Channel Partners to drive growth of assigned Diagnostic Imaging - Affordable Healthcare Portfolio (ACP), drive financial results, ensure compliance and be accountable for keeping risk profile within the region norms and standards. Work closely with the country based channel & modality teams to deliver appropriate and effective channel strategies and support programs.
Identify target end user accounts and create account plans in conjunction with Channel
•Create and/or maintain Channel Partner specific business plans
•Schedule joint sales calls with Channel Partner & relevant GE commercial teams as opportunities to coach and maintain relationships with the customer decision makers ;Manage relationships on day-to-day basis and provide transactional support
•Simplify the point of contact between GEHC and Channel Partner and proactively align internal GE resources to support Channel Partner
• Introduce and coordinate delivery of GEHC Channel Partner support programs and commitment
•Act as business development coach to grow the Channel Partner capability.
• Optimize channel partner portfolio; leverage synergies across GEHC
•Embrace and implement Channel Partner management best practices
•Maintain relationships with the senior management and the commercial team of the channel partners
•Analyzes, identifies, and communicates the internal and external resource needs of the Channel partner
•Continuously keep both region and P&L leaders updated on the status and progress of the channel partner
•Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE and competitive products
•Expected to sell point of sale service contracts
•Responsible for forecasting based on channel prospects. Adept in calling estimates with Risks; Opportunities.
•Create a culture of highest integrity and compliance within Channel Partner
•Enforce global compliance standards, collaborate with compliance manager to perform due diligence activities
•Ensure all opportunities are up to date and captured in Sales Force opportunity management tool.
•Maintain and nourish relationships with KOLs in the assigned business segment/territory
• Bachelor degree or above
• At least 3 - 5 years’ experience in Healthcare related sales or marketing with solid account management methodology exposure
• Successful experience in multi-stakeholder environment
• Strong ethics, integrity and compliance orientation
• Fluent in English and local language
• Strong co-ordination, commercial, influencing & negotiation skills
• Customer focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to internal and external customer needs
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Analytical & clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple solutions & messages.
• Takes initiatives, accountability and responsibility for own work.
• Must be highly motivated, results driven, energetic and capable of multi-tasking in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales offers
• Strong knowledge & experience of end to end sales process and working with cross functional teams (Inquiry to Order, Order to Remittance, Finance, Services, Country sales, etc.)
• Experience in direct sales or through channel partners of multiple products in Healthcare imaging equipment
• Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to communicate to employees and customers at all levels.
• Demonstrate ability to work independent
Locations: Viet Nam; Ho Chi Minh